United India Insurance written examination results

United India Insurance  Co. Ltd has announced Recruitment results for Administrative Officer.UIICL published List Of Candidates Provisionally Selected for Interview based on written examination held on 24th May 2009.

Check Results

source: uiic.co.in

Advertisement:

Get Results n Jobs in Your Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like to read

19 Responses to “United India Insurance written examination results”

1. mamatha 18. Nov, 2011 at 7:06 pm #

iss sight for results nahi open ho rahe yaar

2. Jasreen 21. Sep, 2009 at 4:25 pm #

Why is the site of the results not opening up??

3. anshu rana 11. Sep, 2009 at 3:14 pm #

• priya 12. Jul, 2010 at 7:49 pm #

I also forgot the hall ticket no and don’t have a photocopy of the same for therecruitment 2010 pls tell me how did u come out of this problem

4. satish 14. Aug, 2009 at 2:53 pm #

Hi sir, I forgot my hall ticket number i.e.,roll number and I want to know my results. Please let me know the procedure to the above id.

5. Lipi 11. Aug, 2009 at 12:23 am #

how can i see the result of AAO held may 2009?plz provide the proceedure.

6. Vijaya 07. Aug, 2009 at 10:17 am #

hi i forgot my roll number of uiic.. but i want to know the result of uiic written examination held on 24th may, 2009. how do i come to know my result? Pl help me.

7. Nisha N 29. Jul, 2009 at 7:36 pm #

hi i forgot my rollno so that i cudnt get to know my result …cud anyone plz help me…

8. Nisha 28. Jul, 2009 at 6:23 pm #

Hi.. I forgot my roll number and also do not have the photocopy of the same.. Can you please tell me how can i know about the result of the UIIC exam held on May 24th 2009.

9. VISHAL SRIVASTAVA 26. Jul, 2009 at 7:36 pm #

10. Mohit Kumawat 21. Jul, 2009 at 4:12 pm #

I forgot my roll number for the UIIC written exam but I got call letter from company informing about the selected in for an interview. So plz give me some tips about the interview.

• KJ 24. Jul, 2009 at 9:58 pm #

Hello guys, even I have got the call letter for the interview.. Whens ur interview scheduled? Any idea of how the interview is going to be?

• Bhuvana 26. Jul, 2009 at 10:07 pm #

The reg no in the call letter is the written examination hall ticket number.

11. praveenprkollam 15. Jul, 2009 at 10:37 am #

Can anyone please give me details of the UNITED INDIA INSURANCE INTERVIEW TIPS?
    plz…its very urgent

• Sheeti 20. Jul, 2009 at 3:16 pm #

I also got a call for interview, have no idea what could be the questions.
      Any one having any idea …do let me know.

• Mohit Kumawat 21. Jul, 2009 at 4:14 pm #

have u got the call letter from the company

12. ritu handa 09. Jul, 2009 at 10:04 am #

sir i am ritu handa , leaving in Indore(M.P.) i forgot my roll number & i also not take the photocopy of the admit card which i got at the time of uiicl exam given .now how i can know about my result can . please inform me how i can come out from this problem.

• Sheeti 20. Jul, 2009 at 3:25 pm #

Mam,
      I also had forgotten my Roll number but i got a communication/ call leter from the company that I am qualified and have to go through interview for final selection.
      I guess by the time you would have got the call letter for interview..if not I am sorry to say that there are 99% chances that you have not qualified in the written.

• anubhav 25. Jul, 2009 at 10:35 am #