MAHAGENCO Engineer jobs and vacancies

Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd is now planning to recruit Engineers from various fields and streams as per MAHAGENCO notification in  Advertisement No : 08/2009.

There are 796 vacancies for post of  Junior Engineer , 90 seats for Sub Engineer ,12 + 15 vacancies for Executive Engineer and Dy.Executive Engineer all above posts have reservation for categories. Last date to send your application is 30 th November 2009.

Apply online

Results for previous written examination including are decalred advt no    04/2009    advt. no. 01/2009

Advertisement:

Get Results n Jobs in Your Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like to read

44 Responses to “MAHAGENCO Engineer jobs and vacancies”

1. Siddhesh Kenni 23. Mar, 2010 at 12:23 pm #

I have applied for 2 posts..and received 2 roll nos via SMS i.e. 11MN0102885 and 11MN0802982.
    As per the SMS i received the exam is scheduled on 28 March 2010 at KJ Somaiya College, Vidyavihar (E), Mumbai – 77, which is my test centre.
    Also, as per the SMS admit card has been sent through email and posted at the mailing address.
    I have not received any mail/post from MahaGenco so far.
    Please look into this matter.

2. sandeep 13. Mar, 2010 at 5:34 pm #

My Roll No.is M903518 which I got from list. But still I haven’t received Call Letter. Please do the needful immediately.

3. prabha kumari 13. Mar, 2010 at 2:28 am #

i have not found my name even in the selected students as well as in the rejected one. even i have not received my admit card. please tell me what happened to it on my mail as early as possible,

4. Nikesh Kadam 20. Feb, 2010 at 10:10 am #

What is the date of examination for advt. 08/2009 for junior engg? please send a mail soon

5. atish 18. Feb, 2010 at 11:22 pm #

want to knw the written exam date of ADV aug 08/2009 for junior engg in mahagenco pls send me an email…..urgent

• bhushan 04. Mar, 2010 at 7:17 pm #

pls mail it to me about exam schedule for the advt no 08/2009

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Mahagenco Jr Engineer recruitment admit card notification list of eligible candidates | Results India jobs n recruitment - 11. Mar, 2010

[…] Co. Ltd is one of the reputed company from Maharashtra. Recently MAHAGENCO had announced the recruitment for Junior Engineers & J.E. (Civil) as per the advt no 08/2009. As per their official website they have published […]