Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Counseling Seat Matrix Option Forms

After Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2009 its time for Admission. You can check  Seat Matrix for 2009 Counseling  for Group E Group P Group T Group G Group M Group H along with their Counseling Option Forms. Diploma Counselling Schedule was declred already.

Check Counselling  Seat Matrix and OPtion forms

Advertisement:

Get Results n Jobs in Your Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like to read

8 Responses to “Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Counseling Seat Matrix Option Forms”

1. prity madhwal 04. Aug, 2010 at 7:10 pm #

rank 1250

2. deepak d cool 20. Jun, 2010 at 10:51 pm #

I have qualified uttrakhand polytecnic entrence exam 2010 with rank 2161. Will u please tell me about admission in my email id – ……. THANXX in advance.!!.

3. balwant singh rana 02. Feb, 2010 at 7:41 pm #

hello i am diploma in Electronics pass out 2007 working Electronics fild networking or tell comm parjantli working tvhpp ntpc ltd joshimath disst-chamoli in contect bass

department. thanks

4. suresh kumar mastwal 20. Sep, 2009 at 7:18 pm #

Respectfully sir
    I am leaveing in sarojini nagar new delhi -23 and I want join this job and I am I.T.I pass out in Electronics and Electric from Govt.Ins. I am doing computer hardware diploma from F-TEC.I am all ready worked us page point service India Pvt.Ltd with process (AIRTEL) Vol.department and 121,FBC process,VAS department .and I am all ready worked us info vision with the process collection department and recovery department for two year in narayna.and I am currently working with wings corporate service India pvt ltd with process(Vodafone ) collection department. thanks

5. VIKAS 09. Aug, 2009 at 5:58 pm #

WHEN IS THE RESULT COMING OUT ?
    SIR….
    WE ARE WAITING ….

6. rajiv malasi s/o vasudev malasi 08. Aug, 2009 at 10:45 am #

i want to show the conseling result of above candidate

7. raj bisht 07. Aug, 2009 at 8:38 pm #

when are you pllaning to allote the seats for gp E students?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. JEEP 2009 Entrance Results Uttarakhand Polytechnic Roorkee | Results From India - 03. Aug, 2009

[…] Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Counseling Seat Matrix Option Forms […]