All India Radio and Doordarshan Engineering Assistants recruitment

PRASAR BHARATI recruits candidates throughout India. This time there is 215 Engineering Assistants recruitment jobs in All India Radio and Doordarshan. Details of this recruitment will be publish in 15 Sep 09 – 21 Sep 09 Employment News. I will update further information on it very soon.

Advertisement:

Get Results n Jobs in Your Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like to read

36 Responses to “All India Radio and Doordarshan Engineering Assistants recruitment”

1. shailendra kumar gupta 25. Nov, 2010 at 10:58 am #

please tel me the result of air&Duradarshan in septembar 2010.. just i want to know that. please tel me for the result information

2. vedanth 15. Nov, 2010 at 11:42 am #

hello please tell when result of Prasar Bharti 2010 recruitment .please infom to my mail

3. ilakkiya 15. Nov, 2010 at 12:22 am #

ple…. can u tell me. when is the All India Radio and Doordarshan result ll come…

4. nayan mondal 04. Nov, 2010 at 12:41 pm #

5. NAGARAJA.D 21. Oct, 2010 at 1:21 pm #

Hello…

6. pawan 14. Oct, 2010 at 11:35 pm #

my admit card is not coming pls send me

7. anu 05. Oct, 2010 at 9:43 am #

yet i hav not got my admit card plz send me as soon as possible

8. abhi 03. Oct, 2010 at 2:57 pm #

i didnt got the admit card for all india radio tell me how can i get that plzzz

9. Taranjeet 02. Oct, 2010 at 3:19 pm #

I have recieved acknowledgement card. But nothing else. Is that only requirement to sit in exam. Plz inform me and Plz send me syllabus and papers.

10. rajashri 02. Oct, 2010 at 12:31 pm #

plz send me admit card for entrance exam of all india radio & doordarshan held in 2010 for post of assistant engg.&also send me sample question papers for exam

11. amruta 02. Oct, 2010 at 12:29 pm #

12. rajashri 02. Oct, 2010 at 12:24 pm #

yet i hav not got my admit card plz send me as soon as possible

13. krishnakant tiwari 19. Sep, 2010 at 11:22 am #

yet ,i have noct got admit card. please mail me my admit card on my e-mail id

• krishnakant tiwari 19. Sep, 2010 at 11:30 am #

yet, i have not got admit card for appearing in recruitment of engineering assistant in all india radio and doordarshan – 2010.pl.sent a mail of my admit card my e-mail id

• Kuldeep 22. Sep, 2010 at 4:09 pm #

Hello…
        I haven’t got my Admit Card For the Prasar Bharti 2010 recruitment . Exam to be held on 24 Oct 2010.. Kindly Resolve my Problem..
        Send it

• JITENDRA KUMAR SETHT 26. Sep, 2010 at 8:16 pm #

i have not got my admit card exam held on 24oct
      pls solve my problem..
      my form srl

14. ilakia 15. Sep, 2010 at 3:59 pm #

please…..where the study materials are available for prasar bharati all ondia radio exam..

15. amol m 20. Jul, 2010 at 4:00 pm #

I can not understand how to apply to this job?
    Please give guidance to me…and i am a B.E graduate

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Staff Selection Commission Raipur MP Transmission Executive recruitment | Results India jobs n recruitment - 14. Sep, 2010

[...] must be in between 18 to 30 years where as there will be age relaxation for the employees of Prasar Bharti as well as for the category [...]