Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal 1500 engineer recruitment

RRB Bhopal is going to recruit more than 1500 posts for Engineers including section engineer  Jr. Engineer and Technician-III. Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal  engineering recruitment details  will published in Employment News september 2009 (15 Sep 09 – 21 Sep 09) Edition. I will update here the same information too.

Advertisement:

Get Results n Jobs in Your Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like to read

19 Responses to “Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal 1500 engineer recruitment”

1. Ashish Sharma 12. Mar, 2010 at 3:32 pm #

I want to join Indian Railways as a Section Engineer,
    What exams i need to crack and when i can appear for the same,
    I have done my Engineering in I.T and desperately want to pursue my carrer in Railways, Please send me the required information

2. abhinet 08. Mar, 2010 at 12:23 am #

can a final year student write the rrb exam for section engineer post.

• yogesh 17. Mar, 2010 at 4:17 pm #

only after the complition of degree

3. Ankita Verma 12. Feb, 2010 at 2:04 am #

I am final year student of BE with my specialization IT branch. I want to start my career in railway. Can you please tell me whether i am eligible and also about the vacancies .Please sent me the details to my mail id.

4. md kasim 10. Feb, 2010 at 6:18 pm #

md kasim says:
    feb 10, 2010at 6:13

i am 3rd year student in I.T branch . i want to know about th section enng. in relway jobs.
    How many seats avilable in relway jobs in I.T branch. i want to career in relway jobs.
    i will be wating for your hopeful reply

THINKING U

• soni singh 25. Apr, 2011 at 10:33 am #

there is no vacancy in railway for IT engineers

5. shivam tiwari 03. Feb, 2010 at 10:45 am #

i am an automobile engineer degreee with 81% i want to know when vacant for section engineer are going to be issued .

6. gyan prakash 02. Feb, 2010 at 2:19 am #

I am a B.E final year from Eie branch with 75% till my 4-1semister and i want to start my career in railway. Can you please tell me whether i am eligible and also about the vacancies .Please sent me the details to my mail id.
    thankyou.

7. anu 16. Jan, 2010 at 12:09 pm #

I am a b.tech final year from ECE branch with 75% till my 4-1semister and i want to start my career in railway. Can you please tell me whether i am eligible and also about the vacancies .Please sent me the details to my mail id.
    thankyou.

• satyendra 04. Feb, 2010 at 7:45 pm #

i m in ece 4 th year (67%).please tell vacancies in railway

8. NIKHIL SHANKAR AGRAWAL 12. Jan, 2010 at 10:11 pm #

sir,
    section engg. ki vacancy kab aayegi

9. mushtaque alam 14. Dec, 2009 at 7:47 pm #

Hi
    i passed my B.Tech in Automobile.I want to start my career in railway as a section engineer.Am i eligible for this post.Please also tell me vacancies date for this grade.

10. pramod kumar 11. Nov, 2009 at 3:40 am #

my self belong to jamshedpur (kadma) i am complet the bachlor degree i want to make my carrer railway i always prepration the railway and defence pls you have any
    recuirment pls call me this is my no

thankyou

11. vishwas srivastava 07. Nov, 2009 at 5:54 pm #

my self vishwas srivastava and i have done my b.tech in 2005 in computer science.if there is any vacancy in indian railway for computer science engg. plz inform me in my mail id Vishwas_srivastava17@rediffmail.com

12. rahul sahu 12. Oct, 2009 at 2:18 pm #

I myself RAHUL SAHU.I belongs to AJMER(RAJ). i am computer science student.I passed my B.E. in 2009 with 64%.i want to make my career in Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal so can u halp me.
    thankyou

13. satish pawar 08. Oct, 2009 at 4:40 pm #

Hi sir ……I am final year B.E. student studying in ECE branch..i want to start my career in hubli division rrb……please send me all the details..i will be waiting for your hopefull reply

THANKING U

14. VANDANA KUMARI 14. Sep, 2009 at 8:18 pm #

Hi
    I myself vandana kumari.I belongs to santkabir nagar (UP). i am computer science student.I passed my deploma in 2008 with 75%.i want to make my career in Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal so can u halp me.
    thankyou

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. RRB Bhopal 1st stage exam results of Guards Clerk Cum Typist | Results India jobs n recruitment - 07. Nov, 2009

[...] Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal has conducted Ist stage exam for the recruitment of Goods Guards, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Enquiry cum Resveration Clerk . RRB Bhopal has now declared the results of Ist stage examination. The written test for these examination was held on 8th March 2009. [...]

2. DMRC 1303 Account CRA Maintainer Recruitment vacancies Delhi Metro Rail | Results India jobs n recruitment - 27. Sep, 2009

[...] Metro Rail Corporation is going to recruit 1303 candidates throught India.There are total 18 Account Assistant [...]