Railway Recruitment Board RRB recruitment for States

There are lot more posts  from various state for jobs in railwaysso it is good opportunity for this service.I think this is one of the biggest job opening in any Public sector companies. Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to recruit for various post.

Kolkata SER having 252

Muzaffarpur ECR having 352

Secunderabad SCR having 1002

Secunderabad ECoR having 422

Ranchi SER having  559

Thriruvananthapuram SR having  128

Ranch ECR having 275

What is age limitation for me?

18-30Years

Advt is available on

What will be the salary?

In  range of Rs 5200- 20200

02nd March 2010 would be the last date to apply for.

Advt is available on www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.net

Advertisement:

Get Results n Jobs in Your Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like to read

31 Responses to “Railway Recruitment Board RRB recruitment for States”

1. Haseena 28. Nov, 2010 at 7:22 pm #

plz can you tell me about job vacancy regarding railway .plz i am waiting for job so plz send me email on my id.

2. ranjeet 09. Nov, 2010 at 5:53 pm #

please inform to me when start vacancies in TC post

3. vijendra 09. Nov, 2010 at 11:46 am #

plz infrm me abt TC posts.

4. dipika 29. Sep, 2010 at 11:25 am #

i have got one mail that your interview in RRB is on 4th october 2010. but where should i get all details?

5. jyoti 21. Sep, 2010 at 3:28 pm #

plz can you tell me about job vacancy regarding railway .plz i am waiting

6. bala mallesh 16. Sep, 2010 at 5:27 pm #

plz let me know the information about the examination date till now i did not receive any hall ticket or any rejection letter from yo

7. jayprakash dubey 07. Sep, 2010 at 8:22 pm #

I WANT KNOW THE EXAM OF PGT(BIOLOGY)RRCB MINISTRY 2010 TO DATE MENTION MY EMAIL.

8. i want my admit card 02. Sep, 2010 at 12:48 pm #

i want to know that technician trade ka exam joki 19/09/2010 ko hone wala tha uska admit card kab aa raha hai

9. Dimplesh sakhare 26. Aug, 2010 at 9:22 pm #

TC post ke liye naukri chahiye
    nagpur reigion me is post ki jagah kab nikalti hai usaka application form news paper ya online se prakasit kare sancipta me(new recruitmetn)

10. sudharson 22. Aug, 2010 at 11:13 am #

please send me Recruitment board 2010 after aug 22

11. jagmal singh 21. Aug, 2010 at 4:52 pm #

pls. tell me exame of goods guard post .

12. Malkapure vikram 17. Aug, 2010 at 8:21 pm #

Pls tell me about exams of tc as well as clark posts

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Technician Gr II III vacancies in RRB ajmer | Results India jobs n recruitment - 10. Jun, 2010

[...] Railway Recruitment Board is largest public sector recruiting organization having no of division split all across the country.This time Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer has declare Vacancies of  Technician Gr. II/ Technician Gr. III in various category in various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB). [...]

2. Recruitment for Medical posts in Indian Railways | Results India jobs n recruitment - 10. Apr, 2010

[...] provides too many opportunity for the candidates who want to flurish their career here. Recently  Railway Recruitment Board has announced recruitment for following posts [...]

3. Clerk Typist TC jobs in Railway Recruitment Board vacancies in RRB | Results India jobs n recruitment - 20. Feb, 2010

[...] Recant RRB jobs in 2010 [...]

4. Railway Recruitment Board recruitments 2010 | RRB Railway jobs … - 15. Feb, 2010

[...] Here is the original: Railway Recruitment Board recruitments 2010 | RRB Railway jobs … [...]