Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd is one of the reputed company from Maharashtra. Recently MAHAGENCO had announced the recruitment for Junior Engineers & J.E. (Civil) as per the advt no 08/2009. As per their official website they have published notification regarding the examination which is scheduled to be held on 14th March 2010. It contains List of eligible candidates and non eligible candidate along with valid reasons. Admit card for the examination has been sent by Mahagenco. The candidates who have not got the admit cards can contact the nearest center as per their notification on www.mahagenco.in

Advertisement:

Get Results n Jobs in Your Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like to read

18 Responses to “Mahagenco has published Jr Engineer recruitment admit card notification & list of eligible candidates”

1. Martin Matlock 03. Dec, 2011 at 3:09 am #

I want to involve in online data entry job.

2. saidarao 21. Aug, 2010 at 12:20 pm #

when will issue the appoint letters of junior engineer(secondlist) 08/09 adv…mahagenco

3. Anil Dattatray Niphade 17. Apr, 2010 at 12:07 pm #

plz send the result of exam 28 march 2010.

4. prerana M 05. Apr, 2010 at 4:20 pm #

what is the result of exam held on 28 march 2010 at nagpur

• Anil Dattatray Niphade 17. Apr, 2010 at 12:06 pm #

Plz tell the result of Exam 28 March 2010 and the necessory data to see result.

5. Ashok Surje 26. Mar, 2010 at 4:10 pm #

I got the msg & roll no. for exame will be there at Nagpur center but yet i have not recived my admit card pleas send me the copy of it.

I have roll no. will i be eligible for the exame.

6. Ashok Surje 26. Mar, 2010 at 4:08 pm #

I have got the msg over moble that my admit card for 03/28/2010 exame which will beorganiged at nagpur center is send to my postal adress my my email address but yet i have not recived please provide me the copy of admit card,

I have my roll no can i will be eligible for exame.

7. Manojkumar Gajanan Pawar. 26. Mar, 2010 at 10:05 am #

Hi..My Test is on 28 march and I have not received my admit card yet. Please Send me hall ticket soft copy by mail.

8. mayuresh shukla 25. Mar, 2010 at 8:13 pm #

hiiii plz send me details of hall ticikit of mahageneco on exam on 28-03-2010 at pune centre

9. HRISHIKESH YADAV 25. Mar, 2010 at 12:59 pm #

HAVE ALREADY SUBMIT THE FORM , TEST WILL ON 28 MARCH BUT TILL I AM NOT GETTING MY EXAM NO OR HOLL TICKETS

10. hitendra 23. Mar, 2010 at 12:19 pm #

hello friends please download this link for more details about the admit card

11. ashay shete 23. Mar, 2010 at 9:04 am #

i have recived msg on my cell but dont get date of examination and hall ticket on my postal address

12. Sonali Pandurang Pote 22. Mar, 2010 at 3:13 pm #

My Test is on 28 march and i have not received my admit card yet for post of assistant programmer. Can anybody tell from where can i get my admit card… please otherwise i will not be able to sit for the test. Thank you

• hitendra 23. Mar, 2010 at 12:12 pm #

Hi sonali , I also have an test on 28 march of assistant programmer. If you got ur admit card then can you please tell me :- my number is 9860772511 and i m 4m pune.
      Thanks in advance

13. Hitendra 21. Mar, 2010 at 1:42 pm #

My Test is on 28 march and i have not received my admit card yet. Can anybody tell from where can i get my admit card… please otherwise i will not be able to sit for the test

14. Mahendra 20. Mar, 2010 at 1:05 am #

I have msg on my mobile is your admit card send ur email. but don’t get admit card on my email. So please send admit card on my email.

15. Yogesh Purkar 14. Mar, 2010 at 12:55 am #

Plz send me Hall ticket I acnt get my hall ticket Send soft copy by mail

• Nitin 14. Mar, 2010 at 9:47 am #

Hi Yogesh , You may contact with the nearby center as mentioned on their notification